Saturday, March 24, 2012

Audge.

This is Audrianne. (She's my little sister.) And if you haven't gotten it yet, "Audge" is her nickname. No, I have no idea why. :] 95% of the time she's in her own world, she's a dreamer of daydreams, a lover of cats (yes, I can see her being a batty old cat lady some day;), and she has a killing pretend British accent.  

I'm afraid we didn't get a chance for lots of pictures because the weather has been absolutely wet today.






      


I actually have mixed emo's about this last pic...what do you think about it? I wasn't sure if I hated it or loved it. Go figure. 


3 comments:

  1. Another great post, Caroline! Your sister looks so much like you. And that last photo - I like it, shows more of your abstract side (it would've been really neat if the shoes were red) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Grace :) I actually do have a red pair, and I think I'll use your awesome idea sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is GORGEOUS! Modeling career in her future?!

    ReplyDelete